Push is a new instrument that solves an old problem: how to make a song from scratch. For a limited time get a free Push Laptop bag when you make the purchase.
With hands-on control of melody and harmony, beats, sounds, and song structure, Push puts the fundamental elements of music making at your fingertips - and it fits in a backpack alongside your laptop.
Play and sequence beats. 64 pads give you multiple ways to make beats. Play, step sequence, and navigate your loop - all at the same time.
Play beats live with velocity-sensitive pads made by Akai Professional, and adjust sounds and kits while you play with eight touch-sensitive endless encoders. Hold a pad to repeat notes in time with your track while adjusting swing or the repeat divisions in real time.
Step sequence beats directly using the pads for precise control. Select any step and tweak timing and velocity individually for each cell. See velocity and accents for each step shown on the Push’s pads.
Select which bar of your loop you want to sequence or adjust the length of the loop.
A new way to play notes and chords. Play in every key using the same finger patterns. Move between keys at the touch of a button. Explore new harmonies and phrases across 64 velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads.
Packed with sounds. Make music with a studio full of instruments and effects. Control them all with Push. Push uses the power of Ableton Live running on your computer. Live provides Push with a comprehensive collection of instruments and effects. All of your sounds are ready to be played, tweaked, and personalized. Fine-tune parameters in your instruments and effects using Push’s touch-sensitive encoders and see everything from Push’s display.
- Push hardware
- Universal Power Supply: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz with interchangeable heads for North/Central America & Japan, Europe and UK (Type A, C, G).
- USB cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Download version of Live 9 Intro, Standard, or Suite (depending on which edition you choose to purchase)
- Width: 370mm (14.57 inches)
- Depth: 293mm (11.54 inches)
- Height (body): 26mm (1.02 inches)
- Height (body + encoders): 46mm (1.81 inches)
- 2990g (6.6 pounds)
- The Push hardware gets power from the USB port. If you would like to increase the brightness of the display and LEDs, use the included power supply.
- USB port
- Power adapter input
- Two assignable footswitch inputs
- 64 velocity and pressure-sensitive pads
- RGB backlighting
- Designed by Akai Professional
- 11 touch-sensitive encoders
- Four line LCD alphanumeric display
- 17 cm touch strip for pitch bend/scrolling
- 24 LEDs for navigation