Ozone 5 Advanced
iZotope's complete mastering system in a single integrated plug-in includes eight essential mastering tools:
Maximizer, Equalizer, Multiband Dynamics, Multiband Stereo Imaging, Post Equalizer, Multiband Harmonic Exciter, Reverb, and Dithering.
Ozone 5 Advanced adds seven additional component plug-ins, extended features in every module, and a comprehensive suite of configurable meters.
Your mix isn't finished until Ozone is on it.
The process of mastering ranges from correcting mistakes made in the mix to preparing a recording for target listening environments. Like a final coat of polish, mastering makes the difference between a good-sounding mix and a professional-sounding master. With Ozone 5, we've delivered the biggest update ever to our critically-acclaimed software mastering system, making it easier than ever for anyone to master their audio simply and efficiently.
Setting a new industry standard for mastering tools, the all-new Ozone 5 Advanced extends the standard version of Ozone 5 for greater flexibility, precision, and control. Based on feedback and requests gathered from mastering professionals, Ozone 5 Advanced includes exclusive controls and features like the Meter Bridge view and 6 individual component plug-ins based on Ozone's mastering modules. In addition, Ozone 5 Advanced now includes Insight, a dedicated metering plug-in that includes surround sound support and extended features for complying with loudness regulations.
In Ozone 5, every module has been updated with refined signal processing algorithms to bring you a new level of mastering quality. The most complete mastering suite available has never sounded better.
Guided by iZotope's expertise in DSP research, Ozone 5 combines the best nuances of both analog and digital worlds:
Analog-modeled processing combined with linear phase precision
Flexible sonic capabilities for adding realistic warmth, bite, punch, and space to your mix
New IRC™ III Limiter for louder, fuller masters that preserve crisp transient detail
Fully-revamped hybrid Reverb module
- Additional Reverb room models and circuit-modeled Exciter modes
- Stereoize feature for widening mono/narrow mixes
- True Envelope peak detection and Detection Circuit filters in the Dynamics module
- Unique Mixed-Phase EQ mode
We've redesigned the Ozone user interface to make it even easier to dial in the professional sound you want. New users can get started right away and experienced Ozone fans will feel right at home.
Workflow enhancements allow for finer control while keeping important features right at your fingertips:
Comprehensive preset manager with over 250 professionally-designed presets
New per-module presets and intelligent module Amount Controls
User-definable signal routing and extensive automation support
Optimized for today's low-latency DAW environments
- Individual plug-ins for inserting any of Ozone Advanced's modules as independent plug-ins in your host: EQ, Maximizer, Dynamics, Stereo Imaging, Harmonic Exciter, and Reverb
- Additional controls in nearly every module for greater flexibility and precision
With Ozone 5, see your mix like never before! A broad variety of updated metering tools provide unprecedented visualizations of how mix elements fit together, guiding both your eyes and your ears to the perfect-sounding master.
Each processing module is complemented with useful spectrums, phase meters, vectorscopes and level histograms:
For example, use the Gain Reduction Trace view to help set the compressor's release time, or watch the Correlation Trace to catch instantaneous phase problems.
- The Meter Bridge view includes extended audio analysis and visualization tools within one convenient and configurable window
- Exclusive Meter Tap plug-ins for visually analyzing multiple streams of track and bus audio data
- High-resolution real-time 2D and 3D Spectrogram plots and a real-time, resizable Spectrum Analyzer
- NEW: Insight, a separate component plug-in fully dedicated to metering and compliant with BS.1770-1/2/3 loudness standards.
Details on Ozone 5 and advanced