Copy of Echophon
Pitch shifting echo with smooth time modulation, tempo sync, saturating feedback. Plus, a unique pitch shifting algorithm inspired by the Springer Tempophon and engineered by DSP Guru Tom Erbe of Soundhack.
"...the most inspiring module of the year." -Electronic Musician.
- Shift Pitch of signal +/- 2 Octaves
- Exponential control of delay time -Maximum Time 1.7 Seconds, Minimum Time 7 ms
- Tempo input allows synchronization of Echoes to multiple or division of an external Clock
- Two independent internal digital Feedback paths (Loop 1 and Loop 2)
- External Analog Feedback Path for filtered or processed echoes
- FREEZE button/ gate input allows for hold, stutter and sampling techniques
- 24 bit ADC/DAC, 32bit processing, 16bit delay storage operating at 40khz
- Vactrol based Mix circuit for smooth blending of dry and wet signals
- All Analog Dry Signal Path
- Voltage Control over ALL parameters
- Pairs well with the Phonogene
- 70mA@ +12V
- 40mA @ -12V