In-store or phone sales only as per Make Noise agreement. Call or email for availability! We do our best to always have every Make Noise module in stock to ship to you. It is extremely likely that we have one available to ship as you are reading this.
Maths builds on the tradition set into motion in the 1960's when Don Buchla adapted circuits found within analog computers for musical purposes.
Buchla's Algebraic Processor, Model 257 and 281 changed the way music synthesizers utilize control voltages. MATHS continues this great tradition of sculpting the control signals we use to sculpt our sound signals.
- Scale, invert, amplify or integrate an incoming signal
- Perform addition, subtraction and analog logic OR manipulations
- With no signal applied, generate a variety of linear, logarithmic, or exponential functions
- Functions as short as 2ms and as long as 25 minutes per cycle!
- Triggered Functions (envelope)
- Continuous Functions (LFO)
- LED indicates the activity on associated channel
- End of Rise and End of Cycle Pulses facilitate programming of more complex functions
- All outputs capable of driving a passive 4 way mult without loading effects (no buffered mult needed here)
- Perfect for modulating the DPO and just about anything else
- 60mA@ +12V
- 50mA @ -12V