Roland Aira TB-3:
Based on Roland’s famous TB-303, the new TB-3 Touch Bassline is a bassline synthesizer with authentic sound and intuitive controls engineered to play. The TB-3 contains the character of its predecessor, wrapped in a modern package with a pressure-sensitive touch pad that makes both playing and programming exciting.
The TB-3 is equipped with a brightly lit, pressure-sensitive touch pad that lets you create patterns and interact with the unit during performance. In addition to pitch and volume, you can tweak filters and even control modulation.
Like the TR-8, the TB-3’s Scatter function features slicing, reverse, gating, and other effects, allowing you to instantly create variations, stutters, and glitches that would normally require a lot of editing in a DAW. With the TR-8 the per-step functions are triggered easily with the touch of a single finger. You can keep things fresh and interesting with 8 different Scatter variations and 10 levels of Scatter depth, so it provides great flexibly on your basslines.
- 134 sounds, including the original TB-303 tones and new four-oscillator, effects-processed basses, leads, and sound effects
- Dedicated Tempo control with shuffle and tap tempo functions
- Control built-in effects with smooth, responsive knobs
- 7-segment, 3-character LED display
- Seamless switching between pattern creation and performance
- 16-step indicator lights to aid in pattern creation
- Pattern support for up to 32 steps
- Easy access to shuffle control for bass lines that groove
- Enter steps manually or record in real time on the touch pad
- Change step count during playback to alter the length of phrases
- Random pattern generation and pattern modification