The Analog Four is a four voice analog synthesizer. Analog oscillators and filters ensure the most organic sounds imaginable and the Elektron step sequencer caters for the innovative sound control. With sequencer features like parameter locks and variable length per track, intricate Analog Four compositions can be created quickly and efficiently. Add the completely new and incredibly well-crafted effects to the mix and experience the next chapter in analog sounds. It just sounds right.
Not only a splendid sound making device, the Analog Four can also make other gear sing. Thanks to the CV/Gate and DIN sync outputs, legacy analog gear can be controlled in great detail. Sequencer features like arpeggiators and parameter locks will breathe new life in old equipment and make any modular synthesizer rig truly come alive.
Live performance features are aplenty. The special performance mode gives direct access to user-defined parameters and direct pattern change makes it possible to change patterns at any sequencer step. The arpeggiator can be instantly toggled on or off for swirling melody lines. Improvising when playing live has never been this easy. The Analog Four was born for the stage.
• 4 synth voices
• 2 Analog oscillators per voice
• 2 Analog filters per voice
• 1 Analog overdrive circuit per voice
• Multiple LFOs and envelopes per voice
• Elektron step sequencer with parameter locks
• Kit and Sound storage
• All new hi-quality effects
• 2x dual CV/Gate outputs
• Dedicated CV/Gate and FX sequencer tracks
• MIDI IN/THRU/OUT with DIN sync out
• 2x External inputs. 2x Main outputs
• 1x Headphones output
• Dimensions: 13.4" × 6.9" × 2.4"
• Weight: 5.18 lbs