A new Brute sound
Putting the focus on “Brute”, DrumBrute Impact features 10 high-energy, refined, punchy analog sounds.
You can also use the exclusive “Color” sound-shapers to introduce unique, per instrument effect for some variation. Boost the harmonic content, add some drive, snap, or crack at the touch of a button, you can even automate tonal changes by creating a “Color” sequence. If you want your drums to push even harder, use the built-in distortion on the output for some drum-optimized crunch.
DrumBrute Impact is a drum machine for musicians and producers who crave raw power and monstrous tone.
Awesome drums made easy
Sharing the same prize-fighting sequencing architecture found in the original DrumBrute, you’ll love the simple, fun, and intuitive sequencer in DrumBrute Impact.
Whether you want to create complex, phasing polyrhythms or straight, pounding rhythms; record a finger-drumming performance; punch in a step-sequenced masterpiece; DrumBrute Impact beats to your rhythm. Use the touch strip to create some real-time glitchy, beat-repeat breakdowns, spice up a single instrument or your whole pattern with a dedicated ‘Random’ knob, and add some syncopation and groove with the ‘Swing’ feature.
- 10 pure analog sounds: Kick, Snare 1, Snare 2, Tom Hi, Tom Low, Cowbell, Cymbal, Closed Hat, Open Hat, and FM Sound
- 64 patterns with up to 64 steps each
- Separate accent per drum
- Optional Color sound-shaping on all instruments (except Cowbell)
- Song mode for chaining patterns
- Polyrhythm capabilities: each drum track can be a separate length
- Swing: global or per instrument
- Randomness: generate pattern variations
- Pattern Looper for beat repeat functions
- Roller for real time instruments rolls
- Output Distortion with bypass
- Smart metronome with headphone override
- Multiple sync options: Internal / MIDI / Clock, including 1PPS, 2PPQ, DIN24, and DIN48
- USB MIDI interface
- Master output, & optional individual audio outputs for Kick, Snares, Hats and FM Sound
- 3.5mm headphone output
- DrumBrute Impact unit
- Power supply
Size & weight
- Instrument size : 12.6 x 11.4 x 3.54 inches (320 x 290 x 90mm)
- Instrument weight : 4 lbs. (1.84 Kg)