Super Sick Pedal! Ultra Destruction, SweetBit crushed ambience and noise and so much in between. An synth players dream and a guitar players secret metal weapon.
All of the classic tone and digital destruction of the original plus tons of new useful features, this is the most powerful pedal WMD has made to date.
A note from William:
The Geiger Counter Pro is the final evolution of my bit crusher concept.
We added many features that were impossible before technology caught up. The Pro edition stays true to the original’s brutality, but refines the user experience, and extends its capabilities.
The GCP took six years to develop. In 2011 I designed it to have menus and a bunch of features hidden within, but it was clunky and unpleasant to operate. So it was shelved for a while, and in 2014 I started again from scratch. This time I brought every feature to the surface.
I couldn't be happier to finally share the fruits of this labor.
- 256 new wavetables! (512 wavetables in total)
- Wavetable "Morphing"
- 16 foot switchable and MIDI switchable Presets
- Proprietary VST for control via computer
- Easy to save and duplicate presets
- Full MIDI control over all parameters
- 2 assignable CV inputs
- Dry/Wet Mix
- End of chain Low Pass Filter
- Powered by a standard "boss" style 9V supply.