Nano Rand is a sample and hold, noise source, and random voltage generator in 4 HP. It takes inspiration from and improves upon the analog concept of a random voltage module; moving forward in leaps and bounds into the digital domain. At its core is an 8 bit microcontroller which allows for an extremely versatile, and more importantly, musical type of random.
- 4 switchable random voltage algorithms
- Can be internally or externally clocked
- Random gate source that generates musical derivatives of incoming clock
- Generates random frequency audio rate square waves allowing it to be both
audio and control source
- Random voltage can be unipolar or bipolar
38.1mm (Skiff friendly)