The Roland GAIA 2 synthesizer and its advanced sonic capabilities are here!
In perfect shape with the manual, power supply, box...everything!
GAIA 2 opens the door to an infinite universe of inspired sound creation. Armed with a powerful hybrid engine that combines wavetable and virtual analog synthesis, you can quickly learn the basics before rocketing into uncharted sonic territory.
The friendly panel layout logically outlines the synthesis workflow for speedy sound design, while full-size keys provide exceptional playability when you’re ready to perform. And with the sequencer and Motional Pad, it’s easy to generate complex sounds and phrases full of dynamic movement and alter them on the fly. Discover the shape of sound with GAIA 2 and bring all your musical visions to life.
- Powerful Roland synthesizer with advanced sonic capabilities
- Intuitive panel layout and hands-on workflow make it easy to learn synthesis and sound design
- Newly developed hybrid sound engine with one wavetable oscillator and two virtual analog oscillators
- Attractive aluminum panel filled with high-quality knobs and sliders
- Freely assignable modulation routings for fast sound creation
- Motional Pad for adding real-time movement and expression to sounds
- Sequencer with real-time and step-recording options
- MFX section with 53 unique effect types
- Dedicated Chorus and Delay/Reverb sections with multiple types, including JUNO Chorus effects, Shimmer Reverb, Modulation Reverb, and more
- Informative high-contrast OLED display
- USB Type-A port for connecting a USB flash drive or external USB MIDI controller
- Class-compliant USB-C port for communicating with music software on computers and mobile devices
- USB-C port also supports AIRA Link for communication with Roland AIRA devices
- Support for Model Expansions and other content on Roland Cloud (SH-101 Model Expansion pre-installed)
- Wirelessly audition and download Model Expansions and Sound Packs with Roland Cloud Connect and the WC-1 Wireless Adapter (optional)