The new Waldorf Rocket features an analog multimode VCF with lowpass, bandpass, and highpass, resonance up to self oscillation and beyond, a powerful monophonic oscillator section with Ultra High Density Sawtooth and unison for chord play.
Furthermore equipped with a powerful Arpeggiator and a destructive Booster circuit, this Rocket is technologically way ahead of all current defense systems.
Rocket is an ideal fun sound design machine, which in combination with its extremely attractive price, will appeal to any sound designer and musician interested in quality sounds. It works as a stand-alone instrument or in any imaginable music production environment. But its most important feature is of course its sound: a real Waldorf synthesizer, powerful, direct and with a lot of love for the details.
And of course, this Rocket is 100% Made in Germany
• Analog multimode-filter (VCF) with Low Pass / Band Pass / High Pass
• Highly flexible oscillator-section with pulse width modulation and hard sync
• Up to 8 oscillators in unison for chords or Ultra High Density Sawtooth
• Low Frequency Oscillator (LFO) for modulation
• Envelopes for VCA, VCF and Sync
• Booster circuit to generate aggressive sounds
• Arpeggiator with different rhythmic patterns
• USB powered
• MIDI in and out
• Extensive control panel with high-end pots and switches
• Control via MIDI and USB
• MIDI clock sync
• Line output
• Loud headphone output
• Launch key for easy pre listening
Made in Germany